The iH8sn0w team has released updated SHSH dumper tool iFaith version 1.1 with minor fixes and a code improvement, that works for any iOS firmware installed on iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad or Apple TV.
For the users who are not familiar, the iFaith can save SHSH blobs for any installed version of iOS firmware on your iDevice whereas other tools like Tinyumbrella and Make My Life Easier in Cydia can only save SHSH blobs for the latest iOS firmware.
iFaith v1.1 Update:
- Dumps SHSH Blobs
- Build *signed* IPSW with dumped SHSH blobs
- Submits dumped SHSH blobs to remote server for backup
iFaith v1.1 Release Notes:
- Code improvement
- iFaith now SHA1′s the SHSH blob
- Now alerts user when iFaith was unable to hook iTunes instead of crashing
- Minor Bug fixes with device/iOS detection
- Mac version is going to proceed into development shortly (so don’t bother asking about it)
iFaith 1.1 is compatible for iPhone 4, 3GS, iPod Touch 4, 3G, iPad 1 and Apple TV 2 whereas iPad 2 is not supported yet.
Download iFaith v1.1