Google Translate app for iPhone is updated to version 1.3.0, and especially it integrates support for iPad as well. The latest Google Translate app does not include any major updates of its features except iPad compatibility.
- Translate text between 63 languages
- Translate by speaking the text instead of typing it (17 languages)
- Listen to your translations spoken aloud (24 languages)
- Display translations in full screen mode to make it easier for others nearby to read
- Star your favorite translations for quick access even when you’re offline
- Access your translation history even when you’re offline
- Spell out the translation of non-Latin script languages (e.g. Chinese, Japanese, etc..) in Latin characters to read it phonetically (e.g. Pinyin, Romaji)
You can download Google Translate v1.3 free for iDevices over iOS 3.0 or later through link below.