Microsoft has released native Outlook Web app (OWA) for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad that includes the same functions like email, calendar and contact what you can access in Outlook Web app within the browser.
You need to have the latest update of Office 365 for business to use this app.
- Organize your email quickly with Conversation View, Mark as Junk, Flag, and Categories
- Schedule meetings easily
- Use your voice to look up a contact or bring up your schedule
- Remote wipe erases only your corporate data in OWA for iPad and leaves your personal data on the device alone
- Separate passcode for OWA for iPad provides an additional layer of security
- The mailbox must be on the latest update of Office 365 for business or Exchange Online
- iPhone 4S or higher, and iPad 2 or higher
- iOS 6 or higher