Apple rolled out iTunes 10.5 to taste the essence of upcoming iOS 5 and iCloud service with some improvements, enhancements and fixes.
What’s New in iTunes 10.5:
- iTunes in the Cloud. iTunes now stores your music and TV purchases in iCloud and makes them available on your devices anywhere, any time, at no additional cost.
- Automatic Downloads. Purchase music from any device or computer and automatically download a copy to your PC and iOS devices.
- Download Previous Purchases. Download your past music, TV, app, and book purchases again, at no additional cost. Previous purchases may be unavailable if they are no longer on the iTunes Store.
- Sync with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 5.
- Wi-Fi Syncing. Automatically sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iTunes any time they’re both on the same Wi-Fi network.
Note: iTunes 10.5 does not require QuickTime anymore.
You can download iTunes 10.5 update through integrated link below or via software update.
Download iTunes 10.5 for Windows
Download iTunes 10.5 for Mac