Adobe Kuler is an app that let you allow to select colours from a photo of your iPhone’s Camera Roll, and save those inspirational colours as themes which you can use anywhere to create, and customize your designs later on.
The color themes you create with the Kuler app can be synced to the Kuler website, an online community for color enthusiasts, for use with other Adobe applications such as Illustrator and Adobe Ideas.
Whether you’re a designer, artist, developer, hobbyist, craft maker, or just somebody who loves color, Kuler will transform your phone into the ultimate color inspiration tool.
Capture and create color themes anywhere
- Extract color themes from the world around you using your iPhone camera
- Extract color themes from images in your own photo stream, Flickr, or the web
Experiment and play with color
- Choose and adjust your color themes with the color wheel
- Edit your colors using RGB color sliders
- Five pre-set color moods in camera mode, such as colorful and muted, make it easy to create great themes right off the bat
- Six pre-set color rules in the color wheel, such as monochromatic and complementary
- Set the base color to quickly identify other colors that will work well with together
Save, sync and share your color themes for integration with your work
- Name and tag themes
- Save themes
- Share themes via email or twitter
- Sync Colors to the Kuler website for use with other Adobe applications such as Illustrator
Download Adobe Kuler for iPhone