- Better fight spam and abuse.
- More accurately count unique users.
- Show better friend suggestions and more relevant ads to you on Facebook.
By coordinating more with Facebook, we’ll be able to do things like track basic metrics about how often people use our services and better fight spam on WhatsApp. And by connecting your phone number with Facebook systems, Facebook can offer better friend suggestions and show you more relevant ads if you have an account with them.
The messaging app WhatsApp highlighting its plan, to test different ways for different peoples to communicate with business. This app explained the reason in a blog post.
Whether it’s hearing from your bank about a potentially fraudulent transaction, or getting notified by an airline about a delayed flight, many of us get this information elsewhere, including in text messages and phone calls. We want to test these features in the next several months.
You might be interested in:
- How to Download and Install Official WhatsApp on Windows and Mac
- How to Backup and Email WhatsApp Chat / Conversation
- How to Turn off “Read Receipts” on WhatsApp Messenger
- How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages Android
How to stop WhatsApp from Sharing Data with Facebook
If you want to prevent WhatsApp from sharing your data with Facebook, you can easily whenever opt out it.
- First open WhatsApp on your android or iOS device and navigate to settings.
- In settings open Account.
- Now in Account settings you will see a checked option with label “Share my account info”. Simply uncheck this option and you are done. Now sharing data with Facebook is now stopped successfully.