Apple release final version of tvOS 10.0.1 and watchOS 3.1 with build number respectively 14U71 and 14S471. Apple also released iOS 10.1 and macOS Sierra final version with new feature and performance improvements.
These two final version tvOS 10.0.1 and watchOS 3.1 bring performance improvement and bug fixes. Both are released for Apple TV and Apple watch 4 respectively. This final release is released after 3 watchOS 3.1 and 4 tvOS 10.0.1 beta releases.
there is no major feature or change available in this release but some stability improvements and bug fixes to provide more fluid experience for watch owners.
watchOS 3.1 new features and changelog
- Fixes an issue that prevented Force Touch options from appearing in some third-party apps
- Resolves an issue that could prevent Apple Watch Series 2 from fully charges
- Fixes an issue that could cause the notification for Timer complete to be delivered twice
- Messages effects can play with Reduce Motion enabled
- New option to replay bubble and full screen effects in Messages
Apple Watch owners can grab this update directly from by connecting watch iPhone app. Before updating make sure you have at least 50% battery on Apple watch and it’s connect to power source and also you must have iOS 10 running on paired Apple iPhone.
There is no new feature or major change in this release, all we have currently is minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
tvOS 10.0.1 is for fourth generation of Apple TV, Apple TV (3rd generation) and earlier are not supported. Install configuration profile directly on your device to receive over the air updates or you can also download firmware IPSW file below. Download tvOS 10.0.1 final version IPSW files.