Apple now released the final version of macOS Sierra 10.12.2 to the entire compatible MAC devices along with the iOS 10.2, watchOS 3.1.1 and tvOS 10.1. The build number is 16C67 of this final version. macOS Sierra continuously getting better and added support of new MacBook Pro 2016 touch bar by Apple. This release also fixes the Time Machine creasing issue.
macOS Sierra 10.12.2 Final Version New Features / Changelog / Release Notes
Along with the simple bug fixes and under the hood performance improvements, this build is also released with some new Wallpapers, Unicode 9 emojis and also have better support for Apples new Mac Book Pro 2016 Touch bar.
- Adds support for new installations of Windows 8 and Windows 7 using Boot Camp on supported Macs
- Fixes an issue that prevented installation of Safari Extensions downloaded outside the Safari Extensions Gallery
- Fixes an issue where incoming Mail messages did not appear when using a Microsoft Exchange account
- Improves the stability of Photos when creating and ordering books
- Improves audio quality when using Siri and FaceTime with Bluetooth headphones
- Fixes an issue with the delivery of Optimized Storage alerts
- Improves setup and opt-out experience for iCloud Desktop and Documents
- Fixes an issue where System Integrity Protection was disabled on some MacBook Pro (October 2016) computers
- Resolves graphics issues on MacBook Pro (October 2016) computers
- Fixes an issue that caused the Touch Bar emoji picker to appear on the display
- Adds support for taking screenshots of the Touch Bar using the Grab app or Cmd-Shift-6 shortcut
- Allows addition of a Chinese Trackpad Handwriting button to the Touch Bar Control Strip
- Improves setup and reliability of Auto Unlock
Download / Install macOS Sierra 10.12.2 Final Version
A user who enrolls Apple beta programs can download this second beta of macOS Sierra 10.12.1 through Software Update mechanism of App Store for those who already installed the previous beta of macOS Sierra or via developer center website for developers only or Apple beta testing website for beta tester only.
Like always, Mac users can download and install this final version of macOS Sierra 10.12.1 by heading to Mac App Store. This will bring all the new fixes and performance improvement immediately after installing as an over the air update. If you don’t yet installed macOS then you can also grab this update from Mac App Store and enjoy the new features.