Download the Microsoft official Windows 11 ISO file directly from the Microsoft website. just follow the steps given below, you will be able to download the Windows 11 original and latest version absolutely free. So, without any further delay let’s see how to get it.
Before Downloading Windows 11 ISO
Are you downloading the ISO file to create a bootable media for Windows 11, like a bootable USB flash drive or a DVD?
If Yes, then Instead of downloading the Windows 11 ISO, and creating bootable USB/DVD using another tool. Microsoft offers a tool that makes the job easy to download and automatically creates a bootable USB without any problem.
I have already posted a guide, where you can learn how to create Windows 11 bootable USB.
If you want to create a Windows 11 Virtual Machine or just want to download the ISO to do something else then just continue reading.
Before you Start:
- Make sure you have a good internet connection, ISO file will take some time to download and It depends on your internet speed.
- You also need storage space of approx 5.3GB on your computer’s hard drive or on an external drive.
Download Windows 11 ISO File Official
By following the steps given below you can download the official Windows ISO file directly from the Microsoft website. You will get the original and latest version of the Windows 11 ISO file.
- Open up a browser tab, copy and paste the following URL in the address bar:
- You will be landed on the following page, where you can download or Install Windows 11 using different methods. To generate Windows 11 direct download link, go to the section “Download Windows 11 Disk Image (ISO)”
- Under this section click the
Select Downloaddrop-down and select Windows 11 from it. Once selected, click the Download button at the bottom.
- Next, you need to select the product language. Select the language from the drop-down and click the
- This will create a Windows 11 ISO download link, just click the 64-bit Download button to start downloading the Windows 11 ISO file.
REMEMBER: The link you generated from the Microsoft website, is valid for 24 hours from the time of creation. Otherwise, you have to create another link later.
You can use the Windows 11 ISO file to upgrade your existing Windows 10 or other versions to Windows 11. You can create a bootable USB drive from this ISO file or even create a virtual machine.
Was that helpful? Please leave a comment below If you have any questions?