You can control your Canon or Nikon DSLR camera remotely with iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. There is a great app available on iTunes Store from onOne Software to control your Nikon or Canon DSLR camera from iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. There are two versions of the application are available, “DSLR Camera Remote HD” for iPad and “DSLR Camera Remote” for iPhone and iPod touch.
Key Features DSLR Camera Remote:
- Remotely see through the camera’s viewfinder on iPhone, iPoad Touch or iPad
- Remotely fire your DSLR Camera over WiFi
- Adjust Camera settings like Shutter speed, Aperture, Exposure Compensation and White Balance
- Review photographs on your iOS device that you just have taken
- View full features list
- You need a Canon or Nikon DSLR camera, see the list of supported cameras
- Download DSLR Camera Remote HD app for iPad or DSLR Camera Remote for iPhone/iPod Touch. A free version is also available but its limited to just remotely trigger or fire the shutter of supported DSLR camera.
- You also need a PC or Mac, installed a DSLR Camera Remote Server application on it, this server application is free to download
- To connect your camera with computer you need a WiFi grip for camera or USB cable.
- DSLR Camera Remote HD app for iPad ($49.99)
- DSLR Camera Remote for iPhone/iPod Touch ($19.99)
- DSLR Camera Server Application (Free)