Mountain Lion 10.8 was released in July, and now OS X 10.8.1 (23.1MB) maintenance update for its users is out there and available for download via Software update or through direct link integrated below.
OS X 10.8.1 Updates:
- Resolve an issue that may cause Migration Assistant to unexpectedly quit
- Improve compatibility when connecting to a Microsoft Exchange server in Mail
- Address an issue playing audio through a Thunderbolt display
- Resolve an issue that could prevent iMessages from being sent
- Address an issue that could cause the system to become unresponsive when using Pinyin input
- Resolve an issue when connecting to SMB servers with long names
- Address a issue that may prevent Safari from launching when using a Proxy Automatic Configuration (PAC) file
- Improve 802.1X authentication with Active Directory credentials.
Download OS X 10.8.1 Update