Evernote has released Skitch for iPhone whereas iPad version of this application is already available and free for download via App Store. Skitch for iOS let you allow to express yourself with fewer words, emails and meetings.
Use shapes, arrows, sketches and text annotation to get your point across fast. Mark up photos, screenshots, maps, and webpages then share them with anyone you like.
Skitch lets you:
- Annotate: Add arrows, shapes and text to existing images
- Create: Draw something new
- Edit: Reposition, recolor and remove your annotations at will
- Share: Send your sketches and annotations over Twitter and email
- Present: Show your work in real time via AirPlay on Apple TV
- Remember: Save everything to Evernote for later
Use Skitch to:
- Sketch and share
- Point out objects and locations in a photo
- Brainstorm design ideas with your team
- Identify a point of interest on a map
- Annotate a screenshot of your awesome high score
- Have fun!
- Full Evernote Integration
- Create and edit across multiple platforms
- Point something out
- Pixelate, lets you protect sensitive information in documents, webpages and photos
Official YouTube App for iOS