Apple’s new iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus comes with some impressive hardware and features. Both iPhones looks same as prior 4.7” and 5.5″ models nothing change in body except a new color rose gold for both iPhone 6s models introduced. Apple changed its internal hardware, the new 3D touch interaction, stronger aluminum, faster WiFi and advanced LTE, and lot more. Below, see the iPhone 6s and 6s Plus features, price and release dates.
iPhone 6s and 6s Plus Features / Specs Highlight
- A9 processor and M9 coprocessor which is 70% faster and graphics performance which is 90% faster than previous models.
- 3D Touch with one step further in touch capability.
- Touch ID works much faster and secure than previous version.
- Faster Advanced LTE twice faster upto 300Mbps with 23 bands. Apple also claiming twice faster WiFi in its new 6s models.
- 5 megapixels FaceTime camera with Retina flash, 12 megapixels rear camera and 4K video recording. iPhone 6s Plus comes with optical image stabilization.
- Live photos, when you capture photos this will create animation for your photos by adding frames to it.
- Battery life is very similar to previous versions of iPhone, 14 hours talk time on iPhone 6s and 24 hours for big bro iPhone 6s Plus.
iPhone 6s Price
- 16GB — $649 for unlocked and $199 on contract.
- 64GB — $749 for unlocked and $299 on contract.
- 128GB — $849 for unlocked and $399 on contract.
iPhone 6s Plus Price
- 16GB — $749 for unlocked and $299 on contract.
- 64GB — $849 for unlocked and $399 on contract.
- 128GB — $949 for unlocked and $499 on contract.
Release Date / Pre-orders
Apple going to release its new iPhone in over 130 countries parterned with over 400 carriers in the world. You can pre-order iPhone 6s models on September 12, and in start pre-orders can be placed in following countries: USA, Canada, UK, Austalia, China, Germany, France, China, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Puerto Rico and Singapore. Shipping will be start later on September 25.