Want to download iOS 9.3 IPSW files for iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch or need a guide to know how to update iOS 9.3 OTA or Using iTunes? iOS 9 has been released with proclaimed as a best iOS firmware until today and Apple continuously pushing updates rapidly to keep the iOS Highly Performing and bug free. iOS 9.2.1 has the major improvements over iOS firmware 9.2 and now the iOS 9.3 released with more better performance and features.
Update iOS 9.3 via OTA Updates
If you are using iOS firmware 8 or above, then you can directly update iOS 9.3 through OTA updates but OTA do not work with devices that jailbroken.
- Connect your Apple device to Wi-Fi network and navigate to Settings, General then Software Update. OTA updates are large in size which means may takes lots of mobile data.
- Tap on Software update, your device will let you know a new version of iOS is available to download. Download this update and you device will automatically update to iOS 9.3.
Update iOS 9.3 via iTunes
- Download and install latest version of iTunes on your Computer from com.
- After installation of iTunes, plug-in your iOS device into your Mac/PC and open iTunes.
- iTunes will detect your device, after that go to Device summary and check for the updates
- You will prompt to a new update is available, now select Download and Install option.
Update iOS firmware 9.3 Manual IPSW installation
- First make sure your iTunes is on latest version, now download the iOS firmware 9.3 IPSW file specific to iOS device model links are given below.
- Connect your iOS device iPhone, iPod or iPad to computer PC/MAC.
- Open iTunes and go to the Device Summary. Here hold down the Shift key for PC users and Alt for Mac and click on Restore iPhone, iPod or iPad option.
- Now select you downloaded .ipsw file. Follow the onscreen instructions to start installing iOS 9.3 and your device will automatically reboot and bring up the ‘Hello Screen’.
iOS 9.3 Download Links
Below are the direct iOS 9.3 download links for iPSW files for Apple devices iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and be sure about your device model and download the right firmware IPSW file.
- iPhone 4s
- iPhone 5 (CDMA)
- iPhone 5 (GSM)
- iPhone 5c (CDMA)
- iPhone 5c (GSM)
- iPhone 5s (CDMA)
- iPhone 5s (GSM)
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone SE
- 9-inch iPad Pro (WiFi)
- 9-inch iPad Pro (Cellular)
- 7-inch iPad Pro (WiFi)
- 7-inch iPad Pro (Cellular)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi (Rev A)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (GSM)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (CDMA)
- iPad 3 Wi-Fi (3rd generation)
- iPad 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular (GSM)
- iPad 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular (CDMA)
- iPad mini (CDMA)
- iPad mini (GSM)
- iPad mini (WiFi)
- iPad mini 2 (Cellular)
- iPad mini 2 (WiFi)
- iPad mini 2 (China)
- iPad mini 3 (China)
- iPad mini 3 (WiFi)
- iPad mini 3 (Cellular)
- iPad mini 4 (WiFi)
- iPad mini 4 (Cellular)
- iPad (4th generation CDMA)
- iPad (4th generation GSM)
- iPad (4th generation WiFi)
- iPad Air (5th generation Cellular)
- iPad Air (5th generation WiFi)
- iPad Air (5th generation China)
- iPad Air 2 (6th generation WiFi)
- iPad Air 2 (6th generation Cellular)
Changelog iOS firmware 9.3:
- Siri gets Hebrew support
- Multi User support for iPads
- iOS 9.3 paired with WacthOS 2.2
- Many bug Fixes, for more details see this link.