Apple released iOS 10 beta 7 for developers and iOS beta 6 for public with some variety of new tweaks, bug fixes and features. Apple released both iOS 10 beta 7 for developers and iOS 10 public beta 6, just 5 days after seeding developer beta 6 for developers.
With every iOS beta update Apple add some features and tweaks to refine iOS operating system. This update is available as over the air download for those who installed the beta configuration profile or first two betas.
This version of beta released with some bug fixes and improvements with build number 14A5345a. This beta 7 of iOS 10 version is currently not available for public beta tester.
Learn more about Apple iOS 10 New Features.
- Swift Playgrounds is included with iOS 10 beta 7. Swift Playgrounds beta 7 contains Learn to Code Part 1 and Learn to Code Part 2.
- Voicemail transcription (beta) is available on iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, and iPhone SE with Siri language set to English (United States or Canada).
- WebGeolocation now requires a secure (HTTPS) website to work on both iOS and macOS to prevent malicious use of location data.
- People syncing is not enabled via iCloud Photo Library in iOS 10.
Things changed but not in huge way there is still lots of work to be done, look at the last bullet point. We can wait and watch what will be in next beta.
You might also like:
- How to Downgrade iOS 10 to iOS 9 Without Losing Data
- How to Block any Number for Messaging You in iOS 10
- iOS 10 Beta Anyone Can Quick Reply Your Messages from Lock Screen
- iOS 10 Multilingual Typing Without Having To Switch Between Keyboards
Download iOS 10 beta 7 from here.