Recently Pangu just released the Pangu jailbreak for iOS 9.3.3, Totoateam somehow managed to pack the Pangu jailbreak in a ways so it can be installed online using Safari browser without attaching your device to PC or Mac. It is similar to Comex’s jailbreakMe hack.
Learn more about Pangu Jailbreak for iOS 9.3.3
This method is based on pangu jailbreak, so this works on Pangus teams own tool which are all 64bit Apple devices and capable of running iOS 9.3.3 – iOS 9.2 firmwares.
Jailbreak Supported Devices:
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone SE iPad Air 2
- iPad Air
- iPad mini 4
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini 2
- iPad Pro iPod Touch 6G
- First backup your device using iTunes or iCloud before Jailbreaking your device.
- Make sure your devices is updated to iOS 9.3.3. You can get latest iOS 9.3.3 firmware .IPSW file from here.
- Also remove the any passcodes or Touch ID.
- Disable Find my Phone from your Apple device.
Steps to Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 using Safari (without PC or Mac)
- First lunch Safari browser form Apple device Sprignboard.
- Now paste this URL “pgyer.com/TTJB9” into Safari address bar.
- It will brings you an installing popup about PPJailbreak. Install it by tapping on Install button.
- After setting the tapping on install button, PP will begins to install on your device. First you will see it will say Loading on the app icon and then it will change to installing from loading. As soon as it changes to installing, turn on the Airplane mode and then wait for installation of PP on your device.
- After successfully installation, an icon of PP app will show to your device home screen. Now turn off the Airplane mode and then navigate to Settings > General > Device Managements and Trust the certificate.
- After download and installation with certificate trusted your PP app icon will change. Simply launch this app.
- When you tap on PP app to launch it, it will prompt for push notification, accept it by tapping on OK.
- Now uncheck the PP check box, now tap on the big circle in the center of the app screen. Process will start automatically now lock your devices manually.
- Soon you will get a notification about your devices is jailbroken successfully on your device lock screen. Unlock your device and you will on PP app, now it will automatically preparing environment for Cydia. After sometime you will have Cydia installed on your device.
Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 using Safari (without PC or Mac) Video Tutorial
Note: This Jailbreak is semi-untethers/tethered, which means you have to jailbreak your device every time after every reboot.