Finally, Apple released the final version of iOS 10.2 to all the iOS devices like iPhone, iPad and iPod touch after releasing total seven betas of iOS 10.2 to both developers and public beta testers.
As we all know iOS 10.2 comes with many new features. iOS 10.2 comes with three new wallpapers which are used in iPhone 7 and Unicode 9 emojis which lets iOS users communicate with their fans fancier. A new effect in messaging conversation, New Playlist Sort Options, New Wallpapers, Video Widget, Music App Tweaks, Emergency (SOS) Services via Power Button, TV app for iPhone and iPad, TV app Widget, Feedback App, Love Effect in messages, TV app replace into Video app and more.
This build of iOS 10.2 final version has a number of new changes like in iOS 10.2 new TV app integrated which was introduced in “hello again” event, it’s a pack of improvements, adjustments, and slight changes.
Download / Install iOS 10.2 Final Version for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch IPSW Files.
iOS 10.2 Final Version New Features / Changelog / Release Note
iOS 10.2 introduces new features including the TV app (US Only), a new and unified experience for accessing your TV shows and movies across multiple video apps. Emoji have been beautifully redesigned to reveal even more detail and over 100 new emoji have been added including new faces, food, animals, sports, and professions. This update also includes stability improvements and bug fixes.
- Access the Library for your iTunes purchases and rentals
- Discover new apps and the latest iTunes releases in the Store
- Get recommendations for new movies and TV shows in Watch Now
- Use Up Next to see the movies and shows you’re currently watching and pick up where you left off
- Over 100 new emoji including new faces, food, animals, sports, and professions
- Beautifully redesigned emoji that reveal even more detail
- Additional support for RAW digital cameras
- Fixes an issue where the camera would stay zoomed in after switching back from the Camera Roll on iPhone 7 Plus
- Fixes an issue where Memories might generate a memory from photos of screenshots, whiteboards or receipts
- Improves accuracy of groupings of similar photos of the same person in the People album
- Improves stabilization and delivers faster frame rate for Live Photos
- Fixes an issue that sometimes prevented the keyboard from displaying in Messages
- Adds new love and celebration full-screen effects in Messages
- Choose how to sort Playlists, Albums, and Songs in Library
- Swipe up the Now Playing screen to more easily access Shuffle, Repeat, and Up Next
- It’s now easier than ever to get to the next story, just swipe left or tap Next Story while reading
- The best-paid stories from channels you subscribe to will now appear in a dedicated section in For You
- Stories you’ve saved for later now appear the new Saved section
- Fixes an issue in which the wrong message would be selected after deleting a Mail conversation
- Addresses an issue with long press activating copy and paste in Mail
- Fixes an issue that caused the Move sheet to persist after filing a Mail message
- Fixes an issue where Switch Control was sometimes unable to delete Voicemails
- Fixes an issue where VoiceOver users could not re-order items in lists
- Fixes an issue where sometimes Siri enhanced voices were unavailable to VoiceOver
- Fixes an issue where the braille table could switch unexpectedly with VoiceOver
- Adds BraillePen14 support to VoiceOver
Other improvements and fixes
- Fixes an issue that could cause Safari to quit unexpectedly after marking an item as read in Reading List
- Fixes a Safari Reader issue that could cause articles to open as empty pages
- Fixes an issue that prevented some Visual Voicemail from completing playback
- Fixes an issue that could cause FaceTime calls to appear with incorrect aspect ratio and orientation
- Fixes an issue that could cause FaceTime participants to appear out of focus
- Improves Bluetooth performance and connectivity with 3rd party accessories
- Adds notification support for HomeKit accessories when software updates are available to HomeKit accessories
- Adds notification support for HomeKit accessories including window coverings, occupancy, motion, door/window, smoke, carbon monoxide, and water leak sensors