Apple announced next generation of iPhone models which are iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 plus. You might want to know the release date, price and more details about these new devices. Continue reading to find out more…
iPhone 8, 8 Plus Release Date
Pre-ordering for iPhone 8 and 8 plus to going to start from 12:01 a.m. PDT 15 September 2017 and will start delivering and available on Apple stores from 22 September 2017.
iPhone 8, 8 Plus Price
With the iPhone upgrade program, the price is $34.50/mo. For iPhone 8 and $39.50/mo. For iPhone 8 Plus.
Unlocked 64GB iPhone 8 – $699
Unlocked 64 GB iPhone 8 Plus – $799
See also iPhone X price and availability
iPhone 8/8 Plus Specs Overview
- 4.7-inch iPhone 8 and 8 Plus Retina HD display with True Tone
- Both iPhone 8 and 8 Plus All-glass and aluminium design, water and dust resistant
- iPhone 8, 12MP iPhone 8 Plus, 12MP dual cameras with Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting (beta), and both can shoot 4K video up to 60 fps.
- Both devices with 7MP FaceTime HD camera with Retina Flash to take stunning selfies
- Both iPhone 8 and 8 plus have Touch ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A11 Bionic, the most powerful and smartest chip in a smartphone
- Wireless charging (works with Qi chargers)