Apple just announced iPhone X at the Apple Special Event. At the end of the event, Apple also announced the iPhone X release date price and specification. Continue reading for more details on iPhone X Specs, Price and release date.
iPhone X Release Date
You can pre order iPhone X right from 12:01 a.m. PDT on October 27, 2017, and that will start delivering from November 3, 2017.
You can also buy directly from the Apple Store in the queue from November 3, 2017, and limited to one device per person.
iPhone X Price
From $49.91/mo. with the iPhone Upgrade Program or pay in full,
Unlocked iPhone X : 256 GB – $1149, £1149, AU$1829
Unlocked iPhone X : 64 GB – $999, £999, AU$1579
Different carriers prices will be available soon.
iPhone X Specs snapshot
- 5.8-inch HD Super Retina display with HDR and True Tone
- All-glass and stainless steel design, water and dust resistant
- 12MP dual cameras, 7MP TrueDepth front camera with Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting (beta), 4K video up to 60 fps for dual camera.
- Face ID for unlocking your phone and Apple Pay
- More powerful A11 Bionic.
- Wireless charging (works with Qi chargers)