Viewing the battery percentage on your iPhone 12 is not as normal as you did on the previous iPhone models. Early you just toggle the battery percentage switch on to view it on the top-right corner of the screen. To show the battery percentage on iPhone 12, pro, or mini you need to follow this guide and learn how to view the current battery percentage or even show the battery icon on the iPhone 12 screen.
How to view battery percentage on iPhone 12
On iPhone 12, the battery icon isn’t on the screen, and to view it you have to do some action:
- Simply swipe down from the top-right corner of the screen to see the Control Center.
- Here you will see the battery icon with the current percentage of it.
- If you don’t like opening Control Center to just view the battery percentage, you can display the battery percentage on the screen using widgets.
How to view battery percentage on the screen
iOS 14 or later users can add different widgets on the screen. To add battery widgets on the iPhone 12 screen follow the given steps below:
- First, tap and hold any icon or long-press anywhere on the empty area on the screen until icons start to jiggle.
- On the top-right corner of the screen tap the + icon to add the widget.
- Now, search for the battery in the search box and then tap “Batteries” in the search result. To add battery percentage widgets on the screen, tap Add Widget button at the bottom.
- You can move it to anywhere on the screen on any page when you are in edit screen (jiggle) mode.
Remove battery widget from the screen
- Simply tap and hold the widget until the icons start to jiggle.
- Now, tap the minus (-) icon on the top-left corner of the widget. Confirm removing by taping the Remove button.
Note: removing any widget will not delete any app or date from your iPhone.