Apple has released iOS 6.1.3 beta 2 to developers with lockscreen bypass bug fix. The iOS 6.1.3 beta 2 is actually the next developers release to iOS 6.1.1 beta 1 which was released with bug fixes for the Maps application for Japan.
Apple has already released updates named iOS 6.1.1 and iOS 6.1.2 next to iOS 6.1 firmware to general public so that company renamed the developer release to iOS 6.1.3 beta 2 for iOS 6.1.1 beta 1.
iOS 6.1.3 Beta 2 Changelog
iOS 6.1.3 beta 2 includes a security fix for a Lock screen bug and the following improvements to Maps for Japan:
- Improved pronunciation of roads during turn-by-turn navigation
- Optimized directions to more strongly prefer highways over narrower roads
- Now indicates upcoming toll roads during turn-by-turn navigation
- Added labels for junctions, interchanges, on-ramps, off-ramps, and intersections
- Added indicators for transit station buildings, subway lines, and traffic lights
- Updated freeway color to green
- Updated icons for some location categories including fire stations, hospitals, and post offices Added 3D buildings including Tokyo Station, Japan Imperial Palace, and Tokyo Tower
Registered Apple developers can download iOS 6.1.3 Beta 2 via iOS Dev Center.