Many users get an Error while installing BlueStacks on Window 8.1 called “Error 25000. BlueStacks currently doesn’t recognized your Graphics card. It is possible your Graphics card drivers may need to be updated. Please update them and try installing again.”
See also: How to Check PSP Motherboard Model
Fix Error 25000. BlueStacks currently…
Why you get this Error?
There are several reasons of this Error.
- Graphics card driver are not updated.
- Windows not updated (if you don’t update your windows regularly then your Open GL doesn’t get updated.)
- Minimum system requirements doesn’t meet (New versions of BlueStacks required minimum 2GB ram. You can also bypass this using the method mention below.)
Fixing Error 25000 and minimum 2GB ram requirement
- Download and install Offline version of BlueStacks from BlueStacke Servers.
- Download and install Orca (you can edit Microsoft installer package (.msi) using Orca)
After installing Orca, edit BlueStacks setup file by right-clicking and selecting Edit with Orca on downloaded setup file.
Delete the Install OR PhysicalMemory >= 1024 from Table LaunchCondition.
Delete CheckMsiSignature from Table InstallExecuteSequnce.
Change the value of GLMODE from True to false from Table Properties.
Now save and exit Orca.
Run your BlueStacks setup file to install BlueStacks.
Congratulations you have successfully install BlueStacks on your computer.