Remote computer access from anywhere and user to user screen sharing for technical help are very helpful if you stuck into any problem and don’t know what to do, with remote computer access connections you can ask anyone to connect to your computer and mange things like setting in front of your computer.
A new Google Chrome extension released by Google officially. Its protocols depends on several technologies, TCP through a Google rely and Google open library libjingle which support of UDP.
- Session is established over SSL- connection.
- For structured data used proobuf (Protocolbuffers)
- Compressed codec VP8 schedule
If you are asking any expert, friend or coworker to help and solve your problem then this guide will help you to know remotely connection. The person who is going to help you can easily connect to computer remotely when you allow and even he/she is on another network, using Linux, Windows, Mac, and Windows Phone, Android or even iOS. You can establish connection between any OS.
Access Computer Remotely
Chrome Remote Desktop allows users to remotely access computer from anywhere or share computer screen to get technical support from any one using through Chrome browser or a Chromebook. Computers can be made available on a short-term basis for scenarios such as ad hoc remote support, or on a more long-term basis for remote access to your applications and files. All connections are fully secured. Chrome Remote Desktop is fully cross-platform. Provide remote assistance to Windows, Mac and Linux users, or access your Windows (XP and above) and Mac (OS X 10.6 and above) desktops at any time, all from the Chrome browser on virtually any device, including Chromebooks.
Chrome Remote Desktop Setup
- The first thing is that you must have Google chrome installed on both machines on which you want to create remote desktop connection, after that install Chrome Remote Desktop extension on both machines, Google chrome is available on almost every OS which means you can remotely access to any OS from any OS.
Once installed open Chrome Remote Desktop Google Chrome Apps or using this URL “chrome://apps/”. Open Chrome Remote Desktop a new windows will show and you will have two options Remote Assistance and My Computers. To start click on Get Started button under My Computer (you must be logged in with your Google account).
- Now click on Enable remote connections and install the Chrome Remote Desktop Host Installer by clicking on Accept and install, this is a remote desktop client that allow computers to remotely access. The file will download on your machine with .MSI for windows and .DMG for MAC etc. All you need is to run this downloaded file manually to complete the installation.
- Once the installation done, it will show you a new windows and ask you to set pin code that you will need to connect to the computer remotely, set the pin code and click OK.
- To connect the remotely simply install and setup the Chrome Remote Desktop. If you want to access your computer via Phone then install Chrome Desktop app from PlayStore for Android and AppStore for iOS.
- Open the app and sign in with your Google account and will list out all the enabled computers that are logged-in and setup with the same account. Tap on the computer name and it will ask you to enter the PIN code.
- Simply enter the PIN Code and you will see the desktop on your mobile phone. Here you can control everything from your mobile phone.
- To disconnect remote connection tap on menu dots at the top of the screen and select Disconnect.
If you need help to connect to computer remotely please leave comment below and we will try our best to solve your problem.