Instagram is a one of most famous social network app across the smart phones platforms. User can also see what’s their friends and family doing by following them and discover the thing around the world. Instagram already hit 500 million people. This popular app was released for windows 10 mobile earlier this year, but now company officially also introduces it to windows 10 tablets and desktop PC’s. In windows 10 Instagram have all the features like you can capture, edit and share directly from windows 10 tablet and Direct and Export, Instagram stories, etc.
Its approximate download size is 48.02 MB to 54.35 MB based on your devices and almost 31 language supported. Minimum OS windows 10 or Windows 19 Mobile, based on architecture ARM, X86. This app is free of cost available for Windows 10 tablet and desktop users on windows 10 store.
Instagram feature for windows 10
- Instantly share your posts to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and other social networks.
- Send private messages, photos, videos and posts from your feed directly to friends with Instagram Direct.
- Discover photos and videos you might like and follow new accounts in the Explore tab.
- Watch stories from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed. View them at your own pace.
- Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text and drawing tools. They disappear after 24 hours and won’t appear on your profile grid or in feed.
- Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools, and combine multiple clips into one video.
The interface on windows 10 is quite similar with mobile app but ability to upload photo might be limited based on your device. It’s very useful to have a look on your feed, like photos, commenting while working on your computer or don’t have your mobile phone nearby you.