To shoot HDR videos with iPhone 4, there is a an impressive photography app named Flare by greenlike, worth $0.99 and available on App Store.
From the creators of the world’s first true HDR video, featuring real-time shadow enhancement and that HDR look you won’t find anywhere else. Uses the algorithm developed for the first HDR video demonstration using DSLR’s. (A million views in a day and top 50 most liked video on Vimeo!).
- Effects are live as you film
- Focus independently of exposure* – tap then drag
- Pinch to ZOOOOOM
- Easily lock WB, exposure and focus with a double tap
- AirPlay enabled
- Supports 16:9 letterbox for the viewfinder, to frame your shots precisely
- Independent focus and exposure available on devices which support focus (iPhone 4 and 3Gs)
- Share full quality videos to facebook, twitter, youtube, tumblr, flickr & more
Flare is compatible for iPhone 4, 3GS, iPod touch 4G, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, and iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G and requires iOS 4.1 or later.
You can download Flare app through App Store.