In iOS 6 Apple has integrated its own Maps application, instead of Google Maps which is supported by previous versions of iOS. Now users who really like to use Google Maps on iOS 6, can give a try to Maps+ app that allows users to browse through Google Maps on iOS 6.
- Online maps available (standard, satellite, hybrid and terrain)
- Three-fingers up/down swipe to change between map types
- Accurate location search (more info on GPS-powered devices)
- Get online route directions
- GPS feature for recording and editing
- Location-based alarms for specific tasks
- Social media integration like Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Add and link your alarms and pins
- Clean interface and easy pinning on places
- Supports iOS 6.0 and iPhone 5
Maps+ is compatible with iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad and available as a free download.
Download Maps+ for iPhone, iPod Touch
Download Maps+ for iPad
How to Get Google Maps on iOS 6
Free Apps for iOS 6 and iPhone 5
Nice free maps app for iPhone 5.
Its cool to have Google Maps for iOS 6.
Apple Maps works well don’t need to have Google Maps in iOS 6