At last Google released official Google Maps for iPhone, which is available free for download via App Store and compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod Touch 3G, iPod Touch 4G and iPod Touch 5G over iOS 5.1 or up.
Navigate your world with Google Maps, now available for iPhone. Get comprehensive, accurate and easy-to-use maps with built-in Google local search, voice guided turn-by-turn navigation, public transit directions, Street View and more. Use Google Maps to discover great places to eat, drink, shop and play, with ratings and reviews from people you trust. Sign in to save your favorite places and quickly access all your past searches and directions from your computer, right on your phone.
- Find addresses, places and businesses around the world with Google local search.
- Discover places to eat, drink, shop and play, with ratings and local reviews.
- Sign in to sync your searches, directions, and favorite places between your computer and your phone.
- Get voice guided, turn-by-turn driving directions.
- Find your way by train, bus, subway or walking directions.
- Access live traffic information in cities across the world.
Street View and imagery
- View 360-degree panoramas of places around the globe with Street View.
- See inside more than 100,000 businesses worldwide.
- View high resolution satellite imagery of locations around the world.
Simple and easy to use
- An entirely new Google Maps experience on your iPhone.
- Newly designed and streamlined interface for even easier navigation of your world.
- Use gestures to explore the map and browse results.
Download Google Maps for iPhone
So whats about iOS 6 Apple Maps now, in my view Google Maps for iOS gives better navigation services in comparison of that.
Google Maps result is better than Apple Maps on iOS6.
Now, i’ll update to iOS6.