WhatsApp Messenger app for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad is updated to the version 2.11.5. The latest WhatsApp Messenger for iOS is compatible with the new iOS 7 user interface, and packed with new features and improvements like: broadcast lists, improved share location, large thumbs, new notification alerts and sounds and many more.
WhatsApp iOS 7 Updates
- Broadcast lists: communicate with your classmates, work colleagues or just friends by messaging many people at once.
- Improved share location: 3D map view, hide places, search places
- Large thumbs: see more
- New notification alerts and sounds: WhatsApp Settings > Notifications > New Message.
- application will now use your device text size as configured in iOS Settings > General > Text Size
- new improved User Interface for managing your blocked contacts: WhatsApp Settings > Chat Settings > Blocked
- crop image before sending
Folks who really have concern to the chat history can transfer WhatsApp conversations into the iCloud. To transfer WhatsApp chat history on iOS, just head to “WhatsApp Settings” > “Chat Settings” > “Chat Backup” and at the end tap on “Back Up Now”.
To update WhatsApp on your iOS 7, open AppStore from you device and tap on Updates icon. Tap on UPDATE in front of WhatsApp Messenger app.