As we all know that Apple has rolled out a minor update to its mobile operating system iOS 8 which is iOS 8.1.2. iOS 8.1.2 brings bug fixes related to ringtone disappearing after iTunes Store purchase. And if you are one of those who have updated to the latest iOS 8.1.2 and want to jailbreak their iDevices we have a good news for you!
See also: Download iOS 8.1.2 IPSW
Yes folks! You can now jailbreak your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch running on iOS 8.1.2. Taig jailbreak is now updated to the version 1.2.0 to jailbreak iOS 8.1.2, all the devices which support iOS 8.1.2 can be jailbroken using this tool.
jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 using Taig
Make sure you backup your device using iCloud or iTunes before attempting jailbreak. Please attempt at your own risk Trickyways.com will not be responsible for any damage to device during jailbreak process.
- Download TaiG Jailbreak for Windows TaiG 1.2.0
- Connect your iOS device with computer using USB and run iTunes.
- Run TaiG and let it recognize your Device.
- Uncheck the second option below to prevent installing TaiG App store.
- Now click on the big green button in below center to start jailbreak.
Do not unplug your device. Taig will now Jailbreak your iDevice. Once the jailbreak process is complete, your iOS device will reboot and you will have Cydia installed on the home screen. TaiG version 1.2.0 is currently available for Windows only!