We have a great news for you, Soon after the public release of iOS 7.1.2, it is tested that iOS 7.1.2 is jailbreak safe and can be jailbroken using the latest tool by Chinese team “Pangu”. Folks, if you have updated to iOS 7.1.2; here is how you can untethered jailbreak iOS 7.1.2 on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch using Pangu.
Apple hours ago released iOS 7.1.2 for all iOS devices and it brings some important bug fixes including the ‘Mail attachment’ one – which was considered a serious security risk. Therefore if you are already on iOS 7.1.x, go ahead and update your iOS device to the latest version, as the Pangu untethered jailbreak is here
Here is a complete guide on how to jailbreak iOS 7.1.2 using Pangu, Make sure you back up your iOS device using iTunes before jailbreaking iOS 7.1.2
- Download Pangu 1.1.0 for Windows & Mac
- Start Pangu jailbreak tool.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, whichever device you want to jailbreak to the computer.
- Once you connect your device, Pangu will recognize it.
- Now click on the jailbreak button.
- On your iOS device change the date and time, go to Settings > General > Time & Date: change the time to 2, June 2014.
- Now let the Pangu do its thing. Just wait.
After sometime, Pangu will jailbreak iOS 7.1.2 completely and you will see Cydia on your home screen.
So, folks if you followed the steps correctly your device must be jailbroken and Cydia should be installed on your device successfully.
Pls show me the screen of Cydia with iOS 7.1.2 that you already jailbroken.