You can jailbreak iOS 8.3, iOS 8.2, iOS 8.1.3 on iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 5, 5S, 4S, iPad mini 3, 2, 1, iPad Air 2, 1 and iPad 4, 3, 2 using TaiG 2 which is available only for Windows right now.
Jailbreak iOS 8.3 using TaiG
- Download TaiG 2.0 from official website
- Its recommend you have fresh installed iOS 8.3 on your device and Back up your device before performing jailbreak on your device, you can back up all data using iTunes or iCloud.
- Go to your device Settings and then select “Touch ID and Passcode”, here you need to enter current passcode to access this setting. After that select “Turn Passcode Off” option and enter current passcode again.
- Now, go to Settings and then select iCloud > Find my iPhone, turn this off. To turn off Find my iPhone you need to enter your Apple ID password.
- Connect your device with computer using data cable and run TaiG on Windows that you have downloaded in step-1.
- Once TaiG jailbreak tool deducted you device and ready to jailbreak, hit the Start button and follow the on screen instructions.
Jailbreak process will take some time so be patient.