iOS 9.2 download links are live now and if you are interested to install iOS 9.2 build 13C75 manually through iTunes then you need to download IPSW firmware file for your iOS device: iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Remember this method usually used when no other iOS update method is working, you should try OTA iOS update method first. IPSW download links are given below, direct links from Apple server and choose the right link according to your device model.
Download links iOS 9.2 IPSW files
These IPSW firmware files are big in size and you make sure have a good internet connection to download required file. Downloading wrong file will waste your time so, be careful while choose the correct iOS 9.2 download link.
iOS 9.2 IPSW for iPhone
- iPhone 6S | 6S Plus
- iPhone 6 | 6 Plus
- iPhone 5S (CDMA) | 5S (GSM)
- iPhone 5 (CDMA) | 5 (GSM) | 5C (CDMA) | 5C (GSM)
- iPhone 4s
iOS 9.2 IPSW for iPad
- iPad Pro (Cellular) | iPad Pro (Wi-Fi)
- iPad Air 2 (Cellular – 6th gen) | iPad Air 2 (Wi-Fi – 6th gen)
- iPad Air (Cellular – 5th gen) | Air (Wi-Fi 4,1 – 5th gen) | Air (5th gen 4,3)
- iPad (GSM – 4th gen) | iPad (Wi-Fi – 4th gen) | iPad (CDMA – 4th gen)
- iPad Mini (GSM) | Mini (Wi-Fi) | Mini (CDMA)
- iPad Mini 2 (Cellular 4,5) | Mini 2 (Wi-Fi 4,4) | Mini 2 (Chinese model 4,6)
- iPad Mini 3 (Cellular 4,8) | Mini 3 (Wi-Fi 4,7) | Mini 3 (4,9)
- iPad Mini 4 (Cellular) | Mini 4 (Wi-Fi)
- iPad 3 (GSM) | iPad 3 (Wi-Fi) | iPad 3 (CDMA)
- iPad 2 (GSM) | iPad 2 (Wi-Fi 2,1) | iPad 2 (Wi-Fi 2,4) | iPad 2 (CDMA)
iOS 9.2 IPSW for iPod Touch
How to install IPSW
Backup your device before installing firmware. To see the process to install iOS IPSW file on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, follow this guide: how to install IPSW file through iTunes.