You might know that Apple has updated its Notes app to iCloud, I found a method and you may also want to transfer notes from Evernote. So if you are one of those who have updated your operating system to iOS 9 on iPhone, iPad and OS X 10.11 El Capitan on Mac then you can follow this guide to transfer notes. A developer make it easy for us to move huge amount of notes by using a simple Apple script. Want to switch from Evernote to Apple notes follow the given steps below.
See also: iOS 9 Apple Notes tips
Transfer Evernote notes to Apple Notes
Most of the people successfully transferred their notes to Apple Notes app using this script but, It is not necessary that all of your Evernote notes will transfer successfully and results may vary.
- First of all, you need to download a free script by Larry Salibra for Mac OS X.
- Run Evernote app on your Mac.
- Now, select notes from Evernote app that you want to transfer to Apple Notes.
- Open the script file that you downloaded in step-1 “evernote notes to Apple notes.applescript”
- Click play button above in header to start executing script file and to initiate the notes transfer process.
Transferring notes will take some time and it depends on Evernote’s content size. You will get notification for all those notes which could not be migrated so you can migrate them manually at the end.