Photography is like a love affair with life and a one who loves photography is a lover of social photo site Apps like Instagram and Facebook. Nowadays every single person is using Facebook having their own purposes of usage. Some people use Facebook for marketing purposes, some think that Facebook is a source of information and usually most of them are using Facebook for the sake of entertainment. Same is the case with Instagram. People share their work on Instagram, like their products’ pictures and if they are happened to run a photography business, there aren’t any best places than Instagram and Facebook to run their business on.
Post on Facebook directly from Instagram
Facebook has owned Instagram for some time now, so Instagram has a fabulous feature which you can use to post on Facebook directly from Instagram. It saves your time and you don’t need to post the same picture on two platforms at different times. Now you can do it directly from the Instagram app.
Learn more: how to stop facebook from hearing you on iPhone, iPad or even on your Mac or PC
In order to do this, first, you need to link your Instagram account with Facebook. Let’s see how to do that.
- Unlock your iPhone, Tap on the Instagram
- Tap on the Profile icon which is on the bottom right side of the screen.
- Tap on ≡ menu icon then tap on the Settings (gear-shaped icon) which is on the bottom right side of the screen.
- Scroll down to the Privacy and security section and from it tap on the Linked account.
- Tap on Facebook.
- Now Instagram will ask your permission to Sign in via your Facebook account.
- Tap on Continue.
- If you haven’t logged in to your Facebook account, log in to your account.
- Instagram will ask you again for the access to post to Facebook for you. Tap on Ok.
Once you are done with the steps, now you will have the option to share post to Facebook as well. You can share it from the screen where you add your caption of the photo. If you are happened to have more than one pages of Facebook. You can even manage to which page you want that photo to post on.