iPhone, a tricky phone to use. You can do many things with it but when it comes to putting some music on it, it becomes difficult for some users. Apple provides the official music app for its user but most of the time in order to get music from iTunes, you need to spend some money there. You can play an audio file right in the Safari but doesn’t allow its user to download mp3 music while using the Safari browser. But do not worry here are some of the easy ways to get music on your iPhone without iTunes or without plugging your iPhone to PC or Mac.
Put Music on iPhone using Google Play Music
The very first trick is to put music on your iPhone without using iTunes is to take help of Google play music.
First, you need to sign up for Google account but if you have a Gmail or YouTube account, then you already have a Google account. The best thing about Google play music is that it gives it allows its user to add 50,000 songs to the app. You can stream your added music from anywhere using Google Play Music app.
Upload Music from PC or Mac
- The 2nd step is to download and install Google Music Manager, it helps to upload a large collection of music. You can easily download the Google Music Manager app on your PC or Mac.
- When you are finished with the downloading of Google Music Manager. Open the app and you will be asked to log in using your Google account. Once you logged in, click on Upload songs to Google Play.
- The next thing to do is to scan for files, you need to track the location of the songs in order to add them to Google play music manager. You can also add more songs later.
- Now you can also choose the option of automatically upload songs. It will add songs to your Google play music app installed on iPhone automatically if you place any new songs in a selective folder on your PC or Mac. So the collection sitting on your mobile will be always updated.
- Wait for a while, it will take some time to add a large collection of music. You can also see the progress of your upload.
Play Music on iPhone
- Now download the Google play music app on your iPhone. It is easily available on App store. When it is installed, sign in to it with your Google account. Wait for a while because it will take some time to upload the library for the first time.
- Once you are done with uploading your library, you can start playing your music. You can do all the things with your music, you can create playlists as well.
- The last thing to do is to download the music into your iPhone for offline listening because Google play music streams music over the internet, but you can always have a chance to store the music for offline listening.
Tap the next to the album, songs, or any playlist that you want to save to your iPhone. Now select download and the playlist will be started downloading.
Use Dropbox to put music on iPhone
The next trick is to take help of Dropbox for this purpose. Dropbox allows its user to store 2gb of data so you can store your music in it then you can install the Dropbox app on your iPhone to play your music. If you want to add more data to your Dropbox you can also pay for extra storage.
The first thing you need to do is to sign up for Dropbox account, a single Dropbox account comes with the free space of 2GB.
Install Dropbox on macOS or Windows
- Now install the Dropbox app on your PC or Mac. By installing the app, Dropbox folder will appear on your desktop. You just need to add things in it and those things will automatically be uploaded to your Dropbox account.
- Now, look for the music you want to add into your iPhone and copy it into your Dropbox folder. The main thing here is that Dropbox only supports the audio type of music.
- Wait for a while until the process of copying is completed. The uploading speed always depends on the internet connection you are using.
Play music using Dropbox
- Pick your iPhone and download the Dropbox app on it. It is easily available on the App store and it is also free. Sign in to your account when downloading and installation process is complete.
- Now it’s time to play your music, Dropbox app will show each and every song that you stored on your Dropbox account. The app will play the songs until unless you have an internet connection.
- Here the problem with the Dropbox is that it plays the music using the internet but if you want to play the music offline too, you just need to add songs into your favorites so songs will be available offline too. Tap on this icon ☆ so songs will be added into favorites.
Use WhatsApp to save music on iPhone
Another way to add songs to your iPhone is to take help of WhatsApp. It’s an easy and tricky way to add music. So follow us and enjoy the music.
- Download the Whatsapp on your iPhone.
- Setup your WhatsApp and start a chat with yourself.
- Go to Settings of WhatsApp and allows WhatsApp to back up your Camera Roll.
- Turn your PC or Mac on and open the WhatsApp Web.
- Send yourself those songs that you want to have on your iPhone.
- Now take your iPhone and open your WhatsApp app
- Tap on the video and save the video on the device.
Tada! Enjoy the songs.