Microsoft released August 2019 update named cumulative update KB4512508, also known as Windows 10 August update 2019 and its OS build number is 18362.295 for the Windows machines which are running Windows 10 may update 2019.
It’s not a big update as the last Windows 10 May update 2019 and according to Microsoft this Windows 10 august patch KB4512508 will fix problems and improve security when using Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Network technology, Bluetooth and input devices like keyboard and mouse or stylus.
Security updates to Frameworks and Windows App Platform, Filesystems, Windows Storage, Windows Input and Composition, Microsoft Scripting Engine, Windows Cryptography, Windows Wireless Networking, Windows Virtualization, Windows Datacenter Networking, The Microsoft JET Database Engine, Storage and Filesystem, Windows Kernel, Windows Linux, Windows MSXML, Windows Server, Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer.
Known Issue in Windows 10 August Update 2019 KB4512508
- During the update process operating system language changed and Windows Sandbox fails to start with error “ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND (0x80070002)”.
- After installing this Windows 10 update your device may won’t startup or keep restarting if the connected to configured domain with MIT Kerberos realms.
- On WDS server devices which are using Preboot Execution Environment (PXE) images form System center configuration manager (SCCM) or Deployment Services (WDS) fail to start with error “Status: 0xc0000001, Info: A required device isn’t connected or can’t be accessed”
- Visual Basic 6 apps, scripts which use Visual basic scripting, macros using visual basic for applications may stop working with error “invalid procedure call error”.
How to install Windows 10 August Update 2019 KB4512508 update
To get KB4512508 August update, simply navigate to Windows updates form Settings. For this just press Windows + I keys combination from the keyboard and click on Update and Security.
Here at Update and Security, click on Check for Updates. If update is available for your device you will get or you have to wait. If you don’t want to wait, then you can manually download this update from below links.
Download Windows August Update 2019 manually
To download this Windows 10 update simply click on the below links which suits your operating system and machine.
- 2019-08 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based Systems (KB4512508) | 259.9 MB
- 2019-08 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1903 for x86-based Systems (KB4512508) | 118.1 MB
- 2019-08 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1903 for ARM64-based Systems (KB4512508) | 289.3 MB
- 2019-08 Cumulative Update for Windows Server, version 1903 for x64-based Systems (KB4512508) | 259.9 MB
If you face any problem to update Windows 10, then you have to check our Windows 10 section which is covered with all the issues. if you wish to download Windows 10 ISO file then navigate to Complete Guide to Clean Install Windows 10 from a USB Flash Drive or DVD. This guide will also help you in the Windows installation.