Folks at ih8sn0w has released iFaith v1.5.1 which includes support to save SHSH blobs for iOS 6.1 over iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad, and also support to save APTickets from your iDevice.
iFaith v1.5.1 New Features
- Major code improvements.
- Added Check for Update code.
- Adds the ability to dump iOS 5.1.x/6.0.x/6.1 on the iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 3, and A4 devices.
- Crazy payload rewrite. (There are a chain of payloads used in this new iFaith purely dedicated to bumping up performance. iFaith should dump instantly after payload executes!).
- Finally enabled 3.x.x IPSW creation for iPod touch 2G users.
- Finally fully fixes NAND issues with newer models (e.g iPhone 4 8GB, new iPod Touch 4 models).
- In addition to dumping your SHSH blobs, iFaith will automatically fetch SHSH blobs for the latest iOS Apple is actively signing and submits them to Cydia.
- All devices [including A5(X)/A6(X)] can grab SHSH blobs for the latest iOS firmwares Apple is actively signing simply by selecting the “Show available SHSH blobs on Server” button and following the on-screen prompts. (It will submit them to Cydia as well).
iFaith is also helpful for users who want to downgrade A4 iDevice to any older iOS firmware version than the one which is currently running over iDevice.
Download iFaith v1.5.1 for Windows