Two weeks ago Gmail app for iOS was released which was pulled back from App Store by Google just after 2 hours of launch because the bugs found in app, like displaying error messages whenever user launches the app and broken notifications. Now, Google has addressed those issues and Gmail app for iOS with fixes is again live for download.
Get the official Gmail experience for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Gmail App Features
- Receive notification badges for new messages
- Read your mail with threaded conversations
- Organize your mail by archiving, labeling, starring, deleting, and reporting spam
- Keep track of important messages with priority inbox
- Auto-complete contact names as you type
- Send and receive attachments
- Search through all your mail
Note: If you have already installed Gmail app on your iDevice which was released on 2nd November then first you need to uninstall that and then install this latest released working version of app through link below.
Download Gmail App for iOS