After a long delay at last Apple has approved Microsoft SkyDrive app for iOS, and the updated SkyDrive v3.0 for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch is live at App Store as a free download.
Back in June 2012 SkyDrive for iOS was released, and after that Apple did not approved the app because of some disputes with Microsoft regarding over 30% cut of revenue from SkyDrive storage purchases through Microsoft SkyDrive iOS app but now it seems both of the companies have resolved the issue, so that updated SkyDrive for iOS is once again released.
SkyDrive is the place to store your files so you can access them from virtually any device. With SkyDrive for iOS, you can now easily access, manage, and share files on the go. You can also upload photos or videos from your iPhone or iPad to SkyDrive.
- Updated to support iPhone 5 and iPad Mini
- Download full resolution photos to your iPhone or iPad
- Improved support for opening SkyDrive files in other iOS apps
- Improved support for uploading files to SkyDrive from other iOS apps
- Updated app icons and visuals