iOS 8 is out and millions of iOS users around the world have upgraded their devices to iOS 8 the Apple’s latest mobile operating system. iOS 8 is packed with the bundles of new features like custom widgets, Enhanced Messaging and a new notification center is added with various performance updates and bug fixes. There are very few and rare changes in User interface, that is why iOS 8 is said to be the more polished iOS 7. iOS 8 compatible devices are iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s. iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad Mini, iPad Mini Retina and iPod touch 5G.
But if for some reason you don’t like iOS 8. Due to various glitches that are just a bit hard to bear on a daily user device or issues with battery life. Or you are the one who likes modifications and can’t wait for iOS 8 jailbreak we have come up with a solution! As keeping our tradition at Trickyways.com we have come up with a guide to downgrade your iOS device running on iOS 8 to iOS 7.1.2 which is jailbreakable. As Apple is still signing iOS 7.1.2 so you still have chance to downgrade your iOS device from iOS 8 to iOS 7.1.2. So be fast and downgrade your device as soon as possible because Apple can stop signing iOS 7.1.2 any time. Follow the following simple guide to downgrade your device iOS 8 To iOS 7.1.2. Attempt at your own risk we are not responsible for any damage to device in the process.
How to Downgrade iOS 8 to iOS 7.1.2
- First of all Download iOS 7.1.2 Firmware IPSW file for your device. Download links are given below.
- After the download is completed, connect your iDevice to your computer.
- Run iTunes, select you device. Keep holding the “option” button and click “restore”.
- Now select your iOS 7.1.2 IPSW file that you downloaded.
- Restoring process to iOS 7.1.2 from iOS 8 will now begin.
That’s all if you followed the process correctly you will be good. But be fast as Apple can stop signing iOS 7.1.2 any time.
Download iOS 7.1.2 IPSW
- iPad Air 5th gen WiFi + Cellular) | WiFi)
- iPad 4th gen CDMA | GSM | WiFi
- iPad mini CDMA | GSM | WiFi
- iPad mini 2 WiFi + Cellular | WiFi
- iPad 3 Wi-Fi 3rd gen | Wi-Fi + Cellular ATT | Wi-Fi + Cellular Verizon
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi, Rev A | Wi-Fi | Wi-Fi + 3G GSM | Wi-Fi + 3G CDMA
- iPhone 5 CDMA | GSM
- iPhone 5c CDMA | GSM
- iPhone 5s CDMA | GSM
- iPhone 4s
- iPod touch 5th gen