Apple released beta 4 of iOS 10, macOS Sierra 10.12, Xcode 8, tvOS 10 and watchOS 3 to developer for testing and compatible devices with some new features, bug fixes and performance improvements.
iOS 10 beta 4
This version of beta released with some bug fixes and improvements with build number 14A5322e. This beta 4 iOS 10 version is currently not available for public beta tester. Learn more about Apple iOS 10 New Features.
Functionality not in iOS 10 beta 4
- Functionality that requires adoption from App Store apps, such as iMessage apps, SiriKit, and Maps extensions, will not be available until those apps are able to adopt and submit to the Store
- Faces in the Photos app do not sync across your devices.
To update your iPad, iPod touch and iPhone device to beta 4 simple navigate to General > Software Update to get to the new beta 4 release.
Download iOS 10 beta 4 from here.
macOS Sierra 10.12 beta 4
macOS Sierra 10.12 beta 4 released for developers for testing with build number 16A270f. You can update you Macs to this version of macOS Sierra form over-the-air. If you en-roll the apple developers program. Check new features of macOS Sirra and also the complete list of compatible devices list of macOS Sierra.
This build is being provided to you for testing and development purposes. Should you encounter any problems, please submit a bug report using the online Bug Reporter at bugreporter.apple.com. Please make sure to include “10.12 (16A270f )” in the bug title and description. This information will ensure that your bug is processed quickly.
Download macOS Sierra 10.12 beta 4 from here.
watchOS 3 beta 4
Apple released watchOS 3 beta 4 with build number 14S5302d to developer for testing’s. Attempting to install watchOS 3 beta 4 in an unauthorized may could put your device to unstable state.
- Emergency SOS: If the system volume is turned all the way down when you trigger Emergency SOS, alert tones are heard.
- Xcode: Complication bundles now appear in the Face Gallery in iOS Simulator and Time travel is now useable in watchOS Simulator.
Download watchOS 3 beta 4 from here.
tvOS 10 beta 4
Apple released tvOS 10 beta 4 with build number 14T5308d to developers for testing.
For Apple TV (4th generation). Apple TV (3rd generation) and earlier are not supported. Install configuration profile directly on your device to receive OTA updates.
- Photos: Live Photos now function. In the PhotosUI framework, PHLivePhotoView is now available in Swift in addition to Objective-C.
- UIKit: TextFields configured in Interface Builder no longer ignore certain types of font information, including font size.
- Game Controllers: After pairing a Game Controller, an “App Not Installed” dialog no longer appears.
- Podcasts: Closed captioning is now available.
Following iOS frameworks were added to tvOS 10
Download tvOS 10 beta 4 from here.