Apple just released the second beta of iOS 10.1, watchOS 3.1, tvOS 10.0.1 and Xcode 8.1 to developers for testing right after releasing their first beta’s two weeks ago for developers and public testers. These betas are available for developers only who have joined apple developers program and also who have compatible apple devices. If you are a developer and wanted to test new beta and helping future platforms, then just make sure to grab these betas right now.
iOS 10.1 beta 2
Apple released iOS 10.1 beta 2 to developers for testing with build number 14B67. In first beta there are some bug fixes and performance improvements and enables the Portrait mode for iPhone 7 Plus but there are some changes in this beta 2 release.
You might be interned in:
- Download and Install iOS 10/10.0.1 for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch IPSW Files
- Check here Is Your Device Compatible with iOS 10? [iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch].
- Apple iOS 10 New Features.
iOS 10.1 beta 2 New features, tweaks and changelogs
- New Replay Effects in Messages
- Cleaner UI For Apps Drawer In Messages
- Full Screen Effects In Messages Now Work With Reduce Motion
Fixes in iOS 10.1 beta 2
- Workaround: Toggle Notes off, then on, in Settings > iCloud
- Notes may quit unexpectedly.
watchOS 3.1 beta 2
watchOS 3.1 beta released with build number 14S464 to developers for testing. In this release there are some bug fixes and performance improvements.
Fixed in watchOS 3.1 Beta 2
- Attempting to reload an InterfaceController object that contains a SpriteKit or SceneKit control while in the background causes a crash. Workaround: Mark SpriteKit and SceneKit controls as paused in Interface Builder, and resume them only when the extension is marked as being in the foreground.
- WKInterfaceController dismissTextInputController() crashes if it’s called on the phone or watch.
- ClockKit is not properly localizing strings when the app is installed on the watch.
Before updating make sure you have atleast 50% battery on Apple watch and it’s connect to power source and also you must have iOS 10 running on paired Apple iPhone.
tvOS 10.0.1 beta 2
tvOS 10.0.1 beta 2 released for developers to testing with build number 14U66. Its released with some bug fixes and performance improvements. There are no major changes or new feature available in this release.
Xcode 8.1 beta 2
Its build number is 8T46g and released to developers for testing. You may find some bug fixes and performance improvements in this Xcode beta released.
Apple also released macOS Sierra 10.12.1 beta that can be found here.