Apple released the final version of macOS Sierra 10.12.1 for all the compatible Mac devices. Its build number is 16B2555. This update brings bug fixes and performance improvement along with support of Apples new Macs. It means this version of macOS Sierra 10.12.1 will support all the existing Mac and also new Mac which will released during hello again event.
This macOS Sierra 10.12.1 brings support for portrait mode on iPhone 7 Plus using innovative iSight-Dou camera system. There are also some performance improvements and security patches. macOS Sierra 10.12.1 update will improves your Macs compatibility m security and stability and it recommended to all the Mac users.
Learn all the macOS Sierra new features in details and you might be interesting to learn How to Make Bootable USB macOS Sierra 10.12.
macOS Sierra 10.12.1 New feature/Changelogs
- Improves security and stability in Safari
- Improves reliability of Auto Unlock with Apple Watch
- Fixes an issue that caused text to sometimes paste incorrectly when using Universal Clipboard
- Fixes an issue that may prevent Mail from updating when using a Microsoft Exchange account
- Improves the compatibility of Microsoft Office when using iCloud Desktop and Documents
- Adds an automatic smart album in Photos for Depth Effect images taken on iPhone 7 Plus
Like always, Mac users can download and install this final version of macOS Sierra 10.12.1 by heading to Mac App Store. This will brings all the new fixes and performance improvement immediately after installing as an over the air update.
If you don’t yet installed macOS then you can also grab this update form Mac App Store and enjoy the new features.