As most of us know that FilzaJailed is an iOS file system explorer which is built in with features like full root access without the device to be jailbroken. It is a great utility tool and liked by most of the ios community. Thanks to Ian Beer’s exploit lets us install Filza with full root access and without jailbreak.
Install FilzaJailed without Jailbreak
It is advised and recommended for advanced users who know the iOS well. Today we have come up with a step to step guide how to install FilzaJailed with full root access On iOS 11 Without JailBreak on ios 11.0-11.1.2, and it won’t work on ios 11.2-11.2.1 as Ian Beer’s exploit works on ios 11.0-11.1.2 firmware. So follow these simple steps to install FilzaJailed without jailbreak.
- First of all, you will need to download FilzaJailed IPA file directly.
- Also download a copy of Cydia Impactor here that help us to install IPA file on your iPhone or iPad.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to your Mac or PC computer. Just drag and drop the .ipa file on the Cydia Impactor. This may ask you to enter Apple ID and password.
- You should now have the FilzaJailed app installed on your device, But it won’t launch as it is installed from unknown source and iOS system don’t trust it. So to fix it go through the Settings app and navigate to General > Profile(s) & Device Management.
- Now find the profile which is associated with FilzaJailed and tap on the trust button in the middle of the profile as pop up appears tap on trust again. That’s just what iOS needs to make sure that it is a trusted app.
- Now Go back to home screen and tap on the app icon it would just work as your other app.
That’s all folks we shall come up with more related to FilzaJailed soon.