Here is a guide that let you people facilitate to backup/restore iPhone Contacts by using an app called My Contacts Backup. This app creates .vcf backup file of your saved phone numbers from your iPhone and gives option send that file to your email address, so that you can easily access it in future when you need a Contacts restore on iPhone.
- Offline Backup. No need to sync to any server. Just email the backup file to yourself.
- No need to use any app to restore backup file. Just tap on the *.vcf backup file in the iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad Mail client and restore your contacts for FREE.
- Easily transfer contacts between iOS Devices using just email client.
- Backup Contacts as VCF (VCard) or Export Contacts as CSV (Excel) file
- Delete All Contacts in Address Book
How To Backup / Restore iPhone Contacts via Email
Download, install and open My Contacts Backup application on iPhone and tap “Backup” button
Created backup file of Contacts with .VCF extension will automatically get attached, now just type your Email address, to send this file to yourself and that’s all
To restore iPhone contacts, open the sent email with “backup contacts” attachement file direct on your iPhone, tap on attachement file, and tap “Add All Contacts” button there to perform restore and done
How to Backup iOS Device with iCloud
How to Restore Lost Contacts on an iPhone
How to Backup iPhone Text Messages on Windows
How to Export iPhone Contacts [Windows XP]
How to Export iPhone Contacts [Windows 7]