We all know that iOS 11 has come with a lot of new amazing features. If you test iOS more deeper, you’ll find an more interesting features that has come along with iOS 11. The “Dark Mode” feature been introduced in the update. This is the one of the best features for the iPhone Users as it helps a lot of users who love to use their mobile at night. This article is all about how to find out that feature, enable & disable dark mode feature in iOS 11.
But, let clear it more, it is not named as Dark mode in the company language. However, they named this as Smart Invert and it is in the settings. This Smart Invert is basically an modified version of a “Invert Colors” in the older iOS. No more talking, let’s get started with how to use it.
Enable Dark Mode iPhone or iPad
- Go to Settings. Tap on the General settings.
- Touch the Accessibility option.
- Now, Go to the Display Accommodations.
- There you will find Invert Colors.
- Go to Invert Colors. Two Options will be on the screen.
1. Smart Invert : Once you enable it, it will inverts the colors of the device expect for media, images. Apps that supports dark colors will also run it smoothly.
2. Classic Invert : Once you enable it, it will inverts the colors of everything in the device. (Old feature)
- Toggle the one you want to activate.
That’s all. You have now activated the dark mode on your iOS device.
If you want to use your device at night but your eyes got burn and tired of brightness at night, just activate the classic invert. In case, if you want to use device and also want to see media, videos, photos, then activate the Smart Invert. It helps a lot. Your eyes won’t burn and this advantage make it so handy.
If you want to disable the dark mode on your device, just repeat the steps and disable the dark mode.