Everyone is desperate to know who has visited their Facebook profiles. People are curious to find out about those people who have been visiting their profiles. Someone has curiosity whether his crush cheeks his profile or not? Does someone have a desire to know whether his ex is still stalking him or not? Some people ask the question that who view their photos? These are natural questions come to the mind of every single person. Some of the third-party apps are tricking people to get the answers of these questions by using their apps and what they get in return is nothing but malware or they end up giving them their all personal information to those apps. So those apps do not even give appropriate result.
Extension or App that claims to offer this feature
Facebook is leading the social world. It has become the most favorite site of the people. As it has huge traffic, there are hundreds of fake ids running on it. So you need to save yourself from those fake ids. Even knowing about the people living with fake identities on the internet, everyone is in a desperate need to know about people who visited his profile often. A friendly advice for the readers to not to use any third-party app or any software to know about visitors of your profile. There isn’t any proper method on the internet which gives you the answers to your questions regarding profile visitors. Some third-party apps are collecting data of users by giving them lust to know who visits your profile.
Know you profile visitors with the InitialChatFriendsList
Other than using an extension or app there is another method to know your profile visitors, which is also fake. You don’t need to fear following this method because it doesn’t involve any app or software. You can try that by yourself and know its fake.
- Open up the Facebook web page and Log in to your account by using your username and password. Wait for some seconds until it opens your account and load the page completely.
- On your timeline, right-click anywhere and select “VIEW PAGE SOURCE” (CTRL+U).
- A new tab will open and there you will some kind of codes which you might not understand until unless you are a programmer. The opened tab contains all the Facebook page HTML code. Now press CTRL + F together.
- A search box will appear. There you need to enter “InitialChatFriendsList” just copy it from here and paste it in the search box and hit Enter.
- What you just searched is highlighted in the code. Here you will notice a list of IDs like this
739645XXX-2","704713XXX-2","586160XXX-2"...Those numbers is this profile IDs of the people. Using this Profile ID you can visit the profile page of that person.
- Open up a new tab in your browser. Go to facebook.com and Paste the profile number you have copied after a slash “/”. For example, if there is an ID number,
739645xxx-2then the complete profile URL will be
The word InitialChatFriendsList is self-descriptive, this is the list of online friends to chat with not the list of people who viewed your profile
According to the Facebook Help Centre
If you check this question in the Help Centre of Facebook “Can I tell who’s looking at my profile?” and the answer is
No, Facebook doesn’t let people track who views their profile. Third-party apps also can’t provide this functionality. If you come across an app that claims to offer this ability, please report the app.
If you already have installed any app of software to find the visitors of your Facebook profile. Just delete browser extension or app right now. Also, stop unwanted app to access your Facebook data. I would recommend to change your Facebook password and make your Facebook account more secure as well.