Here is all you need to know before iOS 13 Public Release. Check How to Prepare iPhone for iOS 13 Final Release.
At the recent Apple Wide Wide Developers Conference, Apple talked about iOS 13, iPadOS, watchOS 6, Apple tvOS and much more in detail. In this article, I am going to talk about iOS 13 for iPhone & iPod Touch and iPadOS for iPad.
Apple announced all the features coming to iOS 13 and iPadOS. There are so many major features are coming to iOS 13 and I have already talked about these features. In short, iOS 13 is coming with Dark Mode, Silence Unknown Callers and much more. Almost all the stock applications like Messages, Photos, Camera, Health, Home Kit and others are also getting improvements.
Everyone is just curious about iOS 13. If you are also one who is waiting on this can also install and try iOS 13 Beta Without Developer Account for iPhone and iPad.
Now let’s come to the point because Apple iOS 13 is just a few months away. Before the final public release, you should prepare iPhone & iPad for iOS 13. Here’s a quick tutorial or guide on how to prepare your device for this upcoming update. Do not skip any tip I am recommending this article. All these tips are much useful for you on the release day.
How to Prepare iPhone for iOS 13?
There are some tips for those who are going to get this update on their device on the release day. Keep in mind every OS have some bugs in the first release. So you may not like the iOS 13 First Public release.
- Tip # 1 is very important. Make a complete backup of your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch before installing iOS 13 on your device. No matter, if you are installing iOS 13 Developers beta, Public beta or Final release. I recommend making a complete backup of your device using iTunes on your Windows or macOS device.
- Another tip for you is to Turn off Find my iPhone on your device. This will help you in activating your device without any fear or something else. Yes, this is just temporary for installing iOS 13. You can enable this feature again after installing iOS 13 successfully on your device.
- Commonly, iPhone/iPad or iPod Touch face bootloop. There is a quick way to prevent this bootloop while installing iOS 13 on your device. Just use iTunes to Check for Updates and install it on your device. Do it carefully! Do not hit the restore button on iTunes.
- Apple also requires users to install iOS on any device with at least 50% battery. If you have low battery connect your device to the charger and then download & install iOS 13.
- I suggest you wait for the second release, do not install the OS at the first release. It will prevent your device from being buggy.
That’s all for today from my side. If you have some other tips on preparing iPhone, iPad or iPod touch for installing iOS 13 please share them in the comment box below. Also, please share your reviews if you have liked this article.
Follow us on Facebook & Twitter for quick updates. Also, subscribe to our newsletter if you are interested in Push Notifications related to iOS 13 updates on your device.