Here are all things you must know before installing iOS 13 on your iPhone or check How to Prepare your iPhone for iOS 13 Final Release.
At the recent Apple event, Apple talked about iOS 13, iPadOS, watchOS 6, Apple tvOS and much more in detail. In this article, I am going to talk about iOS 13 for iPhone & iPod Touch. Now, software for iPhone is just released as iOS 13 final version and for the iPad, the software is separated and named as iPadOS which is expected to release end of September 2019.
Apple announced all the features coming to iOS 13 and iPadOS. There are so many major features are coming to iOS 13 and I have already talked about these features. In short, iOS 13 is coming with Dark Mode, Silence Unknown Callers and much more. Almost all the stock applications like Messages, Photos, Camera, Health, Home Kit and others are also getting improvements.
Everyone is just curious about iOS 13. If you are also one who is waiting on this can also install and try iOS 13 on iPhone.
Before installing iOS 13 on your iPhone you should prepare for it to make it without any problems. Here’s a quick tutorial or guide on how to prepare your device for iOS 13. Do not skip any tip I am recommending this article. All these tips are much useful for you on the release day.
How to Prepare iPhone for iOS 13?
Final version release is very much stable but keeps in mind every OS have some bugs in the first release. So you may not like the iOS 13 and may want to downgrade to iOS 12.4.1.
- Tip # 1 is very important. Make a complete backup of your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch before installing iOS 13 on your device. No matter, if you are installing iOS 13 Public beta or Final release. I recommend making a complete backup of your device using iTunes on your Windows or macOS device.
- Another tip for you is to Turn off Find my iPhone on your device. This will help you in activating your device without any fear or something else. Yes, this is just temporary for installing iOS 13. You can enable this feature again after installing iOS 13 successfully on your device.
- Commonly, iPhone/iPad or iPod Touch face boot loop. There is a quick way to prevent this bootloop while installing iOS 13 on your device. Just use iTunes to Check for Updates and install it on your device. Do it carefully! Do not hit the restore button on iTunes.
- Apple also requires users to install iOS on any device with at least 50% battery. If you have low battery connect your device to the charger and then download & install iOS 13.
- I suggest you wait for the second release, do not install the OS at the first release. It will prevent your device from being buggy.
That’s all for today from my side. If you have some other tips on preparing iPhone, iPad or iPod touch for installing iOS 13 please share them in the comment box below. Also, please share your reviews if you have liked this article.
Follow us on Facebook & Twitter for quick updates. Also, subscribe to our newsletter if you are interested in Push Notifications related to iOS 13 updates on your device.