Do you want to know how much time it will take to fully charge your iPhone or iPad battery 100%? You might be curious to know the remaining battery charging time. There is no built-in option to view how much time it will take. Well, the Shortcuts app we can use to do this, it’s super easy.
Shortcuts app is good enough to tell you how long it will take to fully charge your device when it’s plugged in. Your iPhone or iPad can fully charge from 0 to 100% in approx. 3 hours and it may vary according to the usage condition and the charger you are using to charge your device.
See also: Check Battery Health iPhone or iPad
How to Check Battery Remaining Charging Time on iPhone & iPad
- Make sure the Shortcuts app is available on your device. In the latest versions of iOS and iPadOS, the Shortcuts app is installed by default. If you are using an older version like iOS 12 or previous versions then you can easily install it from the App Store.
- If you have installed the Shortcuts app on your device then continue reading. Tap the Safari icon to open up a website from where you need to download Charge Time Shortcut.
- In the address bar of the safari browser, type charge time shortcut and hit go to search it using the default search engine which is Google. Do you know, you can use the address bar for not only website URLs but also for searching the internet.
- This will show you a search result from the website: shorcutsgallery.com as you can see below in the screenshot. Tap this search result to go to that website.
- To install this shortcut on your device, tap the Get Shortcut button as you can see below.
- This will auto open up the Shortcuts app on your device and ask you to Add Charge Time Shortcut. Simply Tap the Add Shortcut button at the bottom.
- Charge Time shortcut is added to the app successfully. Tap the My Shortcuts tab at the bottom-right corner to view all the available Shortcuts on your device.
- Tap All Shortcuts option.
- Here, you can see the Charge Time shortcut is available in the Shortcuts app. Tap the Charge Time to view the remaining battery charging time of your iPhone or iPad.
- It will instantly show you the current battery percentage, and how much time it will take to charge it to 100%.
- As you can see my iPhone’s battery is already 100% and that’s why it says “It will take 0 minutes to charge to 100%”. This will show you the battery’s remaining charging time according to the battery level on your device.
Was that helpful?
Please do leave a comment. If you have any questions use the comments form below and we will happy to answer your questions.